How we handle your information.
Ibex Group is fully compliant with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we process your Personal Information?
We will only process your personal information with your consent. Your consent is given when you purchase an insurance policy or ask for a quote. Any information you provide is used to help assist with the products and services you have contacted us about.
Personal Information may include;
• Basic personal details such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth or age, gender, marital status and occupation.
• Additional information about your lifestyle and insurance requirements, such as details of your car, your home, your household, your health, or your travel arrangements may also be required. We may also use publicly available sources to collect vehicle registration details.
• Information about your other policies, quotes history, payment history, claims data and history.
• Special Categories of personal information such as health information (for example alcohol consumed, recreational drug use, tobacco use, current state of health, existing conditions, family or personal history in relation to some of these conditions) or disclosures about previous unspent criminal convictions. Your consent may be necessary to obtain special categories of Sensitive Personal Information.
The Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing your personal Information
• The processing of your Personal information is necessary to allow for the performance of a contract between yourself & Ibex Group.
• Your consent is required in order to provide Insurance cover and deal with any potential insurance claims. You have the right to withdraw your consent to such data processing at any time, but this may restrict our availability to provide insurance or pay any potential claims.
• Data Profiling and Automatic Decision Making may be used when calculating insurance premiums, your personal information may be compared against the industry average both now and in the future. This is done to ensure insurance premiums reflect any potential risk.
• Data Profiling may also be used in the detection of fraud.
Updating your Personal Information
Please let us know as soon as possible if your personal information changes. It is very important that our records are always kept accurate and up to date. You can inform us of any changes by using the following contact methods;
Phone: (+350) 200 77822
Post: Ibex Insurance Services Limited, PO Box 1127, 68 Irish Town, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.
Do we share your information with outside parties?
We will not share, exchange, transfer or give your information to any other company outside of the Ibex Group for marketing purposes.
However, we may share information with trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business and help provide a service to you or assist us with the prevention of fraud. Trusted third parties must agree to keep all personal information confidential.
When requested, Ibex Group may have to release specific personal information to the Police in order to comply with current law and to protect ours or others legal rights.
Third Party Links
Occasionally we may include third party website links within our own website. These third party websites have separate privacy policies and Ibex Group have no responsibility or liability for any further content or activates within these linked third party websites.
Telephone Call Recording
When you call Ibex Group, or if you receive a telephone call from an Ibex Staff member, your telephone conversation may be recorded for the purposes of staff training, to improve the quality of our customer service & to aid the detection of fraud.
You have the right to object to receiving direct marketing materials via email, telephone or post from Ibex Group. If you wish to opt out of our marketing database, please send an email to email@example.com
Ibex Insurance Services Limited
PO Box 1127, 68 Irish Town
Contact the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
If you believe that Ibex Insurance Services Limited have breached your privacy rights or if you are not satisfied with our response to your concerns, you can contact the Gibraltar Data Commissioner at the following address;
Gibraltar Regulatory Authority
2nd Floor, Eurotowers 4
1 Europort Road